Wednesday, April 8, 2009

vacations...

So, now that its looking like spring has finally arrived in Western Washington, I am finding myself wishing for a vacation. Maybe its the fact that the sun has come back into my life after 5 months and thats what is making me want to go somewhere warm....no...make that HOT! I realized that its been exactly 1 year since our trip to Mexico (thank you Byan and Nikki!!) and I'm really wanting to go back. But, since the economy seems to be in a recession, all I can do is google some of the best vacation spots in the world. So here's my list...



Cozumel Mexico. Its officially next on the list!






Tialand. Just because it is a whole different country.





Greece. I got a new camera and this would be the perfect place to use it!

So that about sums up my vacation list. Maybe by the time my last kid graduated high school, I can have Trevor convinced to travel with me! If not, I'm sure there are a few friends out there that will go with me!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm tired of trying to get Bryan to travel. I've moved on to vacationing on my own. I'm available whenever you make the decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it girls, men are great but never postpone your dreams for them!!!

    ReplyDelete