Friday, April 24, 2009

Do blondes really have more fun?

So last Friday I decided to start my 'Cheap Eats' blog chain. Well, I'm a little ashamed to say that, after only 1 entry, I'm already bored with that. Trevor told me that I am easily entertained, and distracted so maybe this is proof that he is somewhat right (dont tell him!). I wanted to write about something going on with me because I think its easier (who am I kidding, whats easier than cutting and pasting). So Julie has been living with us since October while she is going to Gene Juarez Acadamy of Hair. I must say, having a beauty school student living with you totally changes the way you will look at your hair. I have never cut, conditioned, sprayed, teased, back combed, and colored my hair more in all my life! It seems like every week I'm doing something new. Julie even got Trevor to cut his hair that he's been growing for about 10 months (she cut 6 1/2 inches off and its still pretty long). Through the years, I've been Red, I've been Blonde and I've been Brunette. I really have enjoyed all three colors for different reasons.I've been sporting my natural color, which is fairly dark. Lately, I have been paying a lot of attention to peoples hair color, and I've decided that I really want to be something I like to call "Blondette!" What do you guys think? I guess I should clearify what 'blonde' is for me:



This was my hair color:



And this is what I want:





Anyways, it seems as if every blonde I meet lately, lives it up! What I mean by that, is that they are always happy, smiling, stylish...and SKINNY! What gives? Maybe blonde hair is the magical secret to style, happiness and being slim! Something tells me that if I make an appointment with my hair stylist, she might not live up to my expectations! Hmmm...something to ponder?

3 comments:

  1. I think you should do it! It will be cute for the summer. Trevor cut his hair?!? NOOO! I was supporting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say................blondes do have more fun~~I went dark for awhile and it wasn't for me~~~~~~now back to blonde and let me tell you, I have been LIVING my life big time~~There's just something about it, it's almost a freedom~Long live blonde hair xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet, thanks for the nice comment on my blog..........it has been a long time coming and I am so glad that I have finally found my peace!

    ReplyDelete