Friday, April 10, 2009

My life long dream fulfilled!

So, I will try to type this without bursting out of my seat with excitment! Last night was not only the most exciting night of my life, but I fulfilled my life long dream of seeing Britney Spears in concert. I cannot even begin to explain how amazing, exhilarating, moving the whole experience was. I do have to say, to all you non Britney believers out there, that, NO, Britney does not sing all of her songs live. She did however, sing a few and she sounded better than you would think! I mean, come on...she isnt Britney Spears for nothing!! The dancing (mama can still move!), the costumes, the tricks, the whole show was really just something everyone should see for themselves. She is a true performer and a living legend (in my eyes!) and NO Julie and I didnt cry...but I did feel like passing out. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen from screaming so loud. Here are just a couple of the 200+ photos we took...




So now I sit here and think "what do I have to look forward too now?" I mean, what a bittersweet moment. I wanted nothing more than to see her, and now...its over. just like that! 5 hours of pure entertainment (PCD ROCKED TOO!) and then nothing. I feel like I need a sequel!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't she SOOOOO Awesome? We had so much fun!! I felt 15 again :) haha...great picts too!

    ReplyDelete