Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're moving to Las Vegas!

Kinley has loved to be the center of attention ever since she was about 8 months old. She has learned how to get everyones attention whether its the old man at the dentist office or the checker at the grocery store. She loves to have people watch her. She recently started taking boxes and standing on them in front of the mirror (someone get this girl a stage!). I told Trevor last night that I think we should move to Vegas...this, however, is not what I had in mind for her...













I guess at least its a good thing she's not in heals yet! :)

2 comments:

  1. She's so big! Doesn't she always love to be naked too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and I was excited for a second. That would have been cool to have you guys so close, but I think your families would have killed you. ;)

    ReplyDelete