Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Celebrating Cinco De Mayo with Balloons and Britney Spears!

Last night we were just going to stay in and eat rice, Chinese sausage and cabbage (I know...totally wrong for cinco de mayo!), but I knew that the local Mazatlan would look like an Ikea parking lot and I didn't really feel like fighting/waiting for food. Trevor said something about going to Applebees, which sounded good to me because then I didn't have to cook, and I knew it wouldn't be busy because everyone was at Mexican! We got there and decided to celebrate with corona's, daiquiris, nachos and fajitas (OK, Julie and I had the nachos and fajitas. Trevor stayed American with a steak and potato!) It was fun to sit around and have a good conversation. OK, I'll be honest, we eavesdropped on the table next to us conversation! It was quite entertaining, two women in their early 30's talking with a waiter in the bar about their adventures to Germany and all the free drinks that it brought. Then they went on to talk about small town life, one mentioned she was from Omak (I automatically think of the Omak Stampede). It was then that we realized the waiter wasn't continuing this conversation because he was actually interested...yes...he had ulterior motives. I'll let you take this where your mind lets you!

We came home and had a Britney Spears concert. Kinley loves to dance, especially to Britney! You'll also see in all her photos that she is holding on to a balloon or two. She has a small, I'll dare say fetish, with balloons!









1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love to dance to britney too, she has good taste!

    ReplyDelete