Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Monday again...

I'm exhausted. Its 9:00pm and I'm just sitting down for the first time since Friday morning. We had a busy/eventful weekend. Let's start with Friday...

About a month ago, I decided to surprise Trevor with Larry the Cable Guy tickets. I actually think what spiked the actual purchase of the tickets was the fact that I needed something to fill this void in my life. After seeing NKOTB in November and Britney in April, I just couldn't resist. I needed something else. So I bought the Larry tickets, 'for Trevor' of course, and I have to say, fan or no fan, he is GREAT in person. Josh Wolf, from Chelsea Lately and My Name is Earl, opened for him. Funny, spontaneous, entertaining...I became a fan from just the 15 minutes he was on stage. Then out came Larry. He emerged from behind the curtain wearing a 01 Cable Guy Mariners uniform with the sleeves cut off (signature Larry). He starts off his show by saying that he switched the plaid shirt for the mariner uniform because he "knows how to kiss ass. Thats right, when it comes to ass kissing, I'm first in line!" It was great! I could go on and on with the jokes that he told, but see, thats the thing about Larry (you like how we are on a first name basis now) 90% of the joke is the way he says it. I could recite them all, but you probably would laugh. Therefore, I will go on to Saturday morning...O and I tried taking pictures but all the lights just whited him out and I didnt want to put an unflattering picture of him up on my blog :)



We woke up early, Trevor before it was light out I think. Had to get the car washed before it warmed up! I got up about 7:00 and got ready. We were heading to Ritzville for Colin and Whitneys couple wedding shower. The weather was gorgeous! I remember now how much I love Eastern Washington (except I like our trees instead of sage brush). We ate beautiful flank steak and chicken fajitas and rice, o and of course margaritas and coronas....look Nikki I took pictures!!








And of course with good food comes good conversation...















































Sunday, we got up early and Marvin made his signature sourdough pancakes! Love them...look Nikki...more pictures!!

Then we headed home, exactly 24 hours from when we arrived. Quick trips I think wear me out more than if we were to stay an extra day. The drive back over the mountain was beautiful! Sorry Nikki, no pictures because the designated car loader put my camera in the clear back!! And now its back to reality. I swear someone sneaks into our house while we are gone and uses all the towels! You gotta love this weather though, spring has finally arrived...and summer is literally right around the corner!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I saved the fajita one on my desktop work computer. YUM. The shower looks like it was a lot of fun. No medinas??? And I swear girl it seems as if you don't have a child at all. MORE KINLEY PICTURES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously you should be a photographer. Your pictures turn out amazing. What kind of Camera do you have again? I nominate you for official 4th photographer.

    ReplyDelete