Friday, August 21, 2009

one down...

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Last Saturday, Trevor's little brother, Colin, got hitched. Which means, only 2 weddings left...and one of them is in Vegas!! YAHOO!! But I will write more about that after it takes place, I dont want to take the spotlight off of colin and whitney's beautiful wedding. It was at the Annie Wright school in downtown Tacoma. Its a neat place, the outside is absolutely beautiful, the inside reflects its 1800 construction that has been converted into a school. I heard a rumor that this school is where all the Washingtonians send their kids (i know....there are so many celebs in washington right). I can confirm i didnt see anyone famous. colin and whitney had planned to have the wedding take place outside at the courtyard. if the weather didnt cooperate, which you would pretty much expect sun in the middle of august, there is a small chapel inside the school. the week before their wedding, seattle had record temperatures. we were well over 100 for 3 days in a row. I was getting worried that maybe everyone had prayed for a little to much sunshine!! well, go figure, the entire week before the saturday production...it rained. no....let me rephrase that...it thundered, it lightninged (Is that a word??) it POORED down rain!! I was worried. Thursday, all of Trevor's family arrived so we decided to have a bbq at our house. let me tell you, 25 people in a 1100 sq ft house. yeah, tight quarters!



and so saturday came, and low and behold...the sun was out!! i swear whitney and her bridesmaids did the sunshine dance all night before the wedding!







The wedding was really nice. Everything came together great and all of colin and whitneys hard work paid off!! I chased a very busy flower girl around all day, so i didnt have a lot of time to take pictures, but here is a few things i did capture from the day





















So that was it. Its over, and time to move on to the next event. This weekend, I'm helping host a shower for Chris's fiance, Karlie, in Ritzville. The weekend after that...I'M HOME ALONE!! God, it cant come soon enough!! I have a list a mile long of things to get done around here. Can you guess one #1 on that list is....thats right...sit my ass on the couch and watch what I want to watch!! no dog to bother me, no husband telling me he doesnt want to watch this, no kid yelling over the tv. its going to be glorious!! Now watch, I say all this now, but come sunday at 11:00, i'll be ready for them to come home :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that little flowergirl outfit, did she wear it for the rehearsal dinner? It was so good to see you guys, lets do something soon...like September I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete