Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Have A Dream...

Trevor has 'given me permission' to re-decorate Kinleys bedroom this winter. So of course, the ideas have started flying. I spent about an hour on google looking for paint ideas, decoration ideas, basically anything to design the room around. So here it is...




I love the idea of the circus tent stripes! Circus tent stripes and butterflies. God, I just hope I can pull it off~

A lot happend this weekend. But I'm going to have to save it for another day as I havnt even packed my lunch, Kinleys daycare bag, or picked out my cloths for tomorrow (yes, its a little elementry school, but hey...5 extra minutes of sleep is worth it!) Plus, tomorrow is a late night with the Bachelorette-The Men Tell All. I hope they beat Wes to a pulp!!

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that picture. That would be so cute. I think pottery barn kids also has a little butterly mobile/light thing too. Cute ideas! Got your email, I will definitely check out that blog thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete